Monday 25 January 2016

Tignes - another free carpark!

Weds 20th

I arrived in Tignes le Breviere just as it was getting dark having stopped off at Sue & Andy macs for tea and skis. I also delivered some real ale for Andy and 3 bottles of sherry (?) I joined them for dinner with their friend Rick at a restaurant literally 250m away from where I was parked.

There was a snow canon running all through the night - so ear plugs in to sleep. Ski stations can be noisy places sometimes.

Thurs 21st

Sunny day so ski kit ready, first I moved the van to a better slot away from "Mr Noisy Generator" :-)
The sky was blue and the pistes in great condition. I bombed about on my own, enjoying the new Scott, The Ski, skis I was on (make sense?) The snow was good and the lift queues virtually non existent. Excellent.


lovely!

Fri 22 nd

Sue skied with me today which was nice, it is a bit of a tradition that when we are over she comes out skiing with us - just me today.  We had a great day playing in the snow, and had a picnic  lunch precariously perched on some rocks to the side of a piste. Bit cold, but great views. Sue normally only skis half days as she has to actually do some work! I tired her out!, so after one last run on my own we took the bubble back down to avoid the rather awkward , icy home run. A Good Day.



snow canon still working at 9.30am






No comments:

Post a Comment